*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817203-Reflections-of-a-Sunday-Afternoon
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#817203 added May 18, 2014 at 3:58pm
Restrictions: None
Reflections of a Sunday Afternoon
A Reflective Sunday for 30 Day Blogging Challenge


What kind of week have I had? I only had one day of supply work and it was in a Kindergarten class that has experienced a lot of upheaval - the teacher is expecting and has been off many times. She has been told to take bed rest and has had to take time off from her class. There is another teacher taking over - she started the next day - so I expect things will settle down.

I have spent a lot of time on my computer - writing, reviewing and taking part in the Writing.com community.

The weather here has been crazy - we have gone from turning off the furnace, opening the windows, turning on the air conditioner, then closing it all up again to put the furnace back on. Today I turned the furnace off but the windows are still closed.
I have weeded. I have helped washing and prepping a vehicle for my husband to polish for a customer.

It has been a good week.

Now it is the long weekend and the sun has returned. It is warming up. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer.

I have blogged quite a bit and even done my blogs for the 30DBC - Earl has left things open for us this week which has left me a bit unsettled, but some of us came together and figured out what we needed to do. Today is another of those days. It is generally a day to reflect and to say what other blog we enjoyed. I still need to recheck the other blogs. I have noticed some people have missed blogs here and I have enjoyed their blogs through the other blogging areas (there are some people I look forward to reading) but once they miss here they tend to stop because they are no longer going to 'win' by having blogged each day. That is fine. I want to 'win' as well, but I also want to connect and I have found I blog to contribute and be part of the community. If I miss a day, I know I will feel bad, but I don't intend to stop. I have made a commitment within myself - so I pick myself up and go on.

I enjoyed the special needs prompt. Having worked with many children with special needs it is a passion of mine. I have enjoyed commenting on many of the other blogs. We are all such a compassionate, humourous bunch. I find it hard to pick any one entry.

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/817203-Reflections-of-a-Sunday-Afternoon