*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838317-Blogging--Friday-Funnies
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#838317 added January 9, 2015 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging & Friday Funnies
Today's blogs...

Blog City – Day 311


Do you plan to use blogging as part of your career reinvention strategy?

To use blogging as part of my career reinvention strategy would require another learning curve and at present I am thinking I need to focus on the writing of the novel and learning my craft first. Focus on this first and that later when I want to become more serious.

I have a few author blogs off - site that I visit quite often. I like the authors as well as their books and their websites and blogs reflect that part of themselves that is personable and authentic. When I get to that point, I will try to follow their lead, but for now, I just want to learn and grow with my writing.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Funny Friday


Has something funny happened to you this week? Awkward? Potentially shameful, until you looked back later and realized it wasn't so bad? Tell us about it. And if this has been a boring week for you, write about an experience that maybe wasn't so funny when it happened, but makes people laugh now when you retell the story about it.

I have gotten to supply in two Kindergarten classes this week. I love this age group. They are priceless. The class I was in on Thursday was quite fun. I joined the craft table with three little girls and drew two eyes, eye brows and a nose on a slip of paper then held it up on the table so that it looked like my character was peeking at them. They giggled. Then I decided to add a mouth - so on a separate piece of paper I drew several mouths side by side - a smile, a sad frown, an angry mouth and a thinking mouth with a pink tongue sticking up at the side. I demonstrated each one and they showed me their variation. Giggling ensued. As I did this, a few other children wandered over to see what was going on. I placed the mouth pictures under the eyes sliding it to give a different expressions. This brought further giggles and a few more friends joined us. Then I cut the eye brows off my original character and drew variations on another slip - surprised, angry and thinking. As I moved the pictures around we all tried to make the faces. Surprised eye brows with a sad mouth - try it. It is hard to do. We were all giggling. By the time I had to move on to another group at least seven children had come to partake and they were continuing with their funny faces when I moved on. One little guy stuck with me. I think he figured I was pretty fun to be with.

I enjoyed my days and although I am tired when I get home, I am definitely happy for having spent the day with a great bunch of children.




Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** Winter trail scene

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838317-Blogging--Friday-Funnies