*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838369-My-Store
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#838369 added January 10, 2015 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
My Store
Today's blogs....

30 Day Blogging Challenge – Creation Saturday


You are opening a new store in the mall. You can only sell five particular items. What is the name of your store, and what are you selling?

Does books constitute one item? If it was I don't think I would want to be in a mall. I would prefer a quaint older building... like a turn of the century home, with lots of nooks and crannies to put books and cosy chairs to draw it customers to partake and enjoy. Perhaps with a cafe attached where they can take their purchases and enjoy a coffee, tea or bit of pastry.

A place where writers can come and write and poets can share their work in open mic events. Authors can read and meet their public in a relaxed atmosphere.

A children's area that offers Saturday morning readings where parents can bring their children and interact with books in a loving, connected way.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838369-My-Store