*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840052-Come-And-Join-The-Fun--You-Will-Never-Find
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#840052 added February 1, 2015 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
Come And Join The Fun... & You Will Never Find
Today's blogs..

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day One


Write a blog entry stating your enthusiasm for this contest and this group. Let your potential team mates know what skills and level of commitment to the contest you possess. (Are you along for the ride or are you in it to win it?) You also must include an invitation to others to join the contest. Contest entries will be accepted until February 2nd at midnight. Instruct people to sign up in the forum and include your name as the person who recruited them. There will be a prize for the top two bloggers who brings in the most new entrants. A huge prize!

Many of you may already be familiar with me and my blog. I have been part of this 30 Day Blogging Challenge community since it restarted last year. I have met some wonderful people and enjoyed several challenges that have blossomed into a great experience. A chance to fund-raise and bring in some new bloggers is a welcome experience. I support my fellow bloggers whole heartedly and I am committed to the contests challenge. I was going to take the month off, but with this challenge, my sense of competition and fun is reawakened. I am seriously ready. I am in it to win it!!!

I am inviting any one, whether you have blogged before or not, to give it a try. This community of bloggers rocks. The friendly nature of this group will make you feel more than welcome. Take a chance... it's a new year, why not try something new. Challenge yourself and see how fun it can be. You'll make friends and surely get a chuckle everyday.

If you want to take it on. You are welcome to sign up in the forum until tomorrow - February 2. All you need is a link to your blog and a donation of 4000 gift points (these are for this month's contest). If you need any help, just ask and I will gladly help you. I can even help you out with the gift points if you let them know my invitation inspired you to join.
Here's the link:
FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


Please come and join in the fun. Remember to tell them πŸ’™ Carly sent you.

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack Of My Life Challenge – February 2015


** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

I have decided that Love Songs will be my theme for February. I realize that that may be predictable and expected but the thing is - I love LOVE Songs.

My first song is:

Michael Buble and Laura Pausini – You Will Never Find


This is an older song done by two wonderful artists... and the video has a funny start, thanks to Michael Buble's sense of humour. Buble is a Canadian. His voice is reminiscent of the Frank Sinatra era. A man in a suit is fine in deed. Laura Pausini is an Italian songstress with a gorgeous voice. Together they enliven and spread the love.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840052-Come-And-Join-The-Fun--You-Will-Never-Find