*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846795-Who-Do-I-Turn-To-After-A-Bothersome-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#846795 added April 13, 2015 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Who Do I Turn To After A Bothersome Day...
Today's blog...

Blog City – Day 405


After having the worst, the most tiresome day ever, who do you wish to come home to: someone, some animal, or something imagined?

I miss my cat. After coming in the door at night, it was not too long before she would call out for me to come and get her - she was kept in a space downstairs while my husband and I were out. Sometimes I would come home and hear her 'singing opera' to herself. I think she liked the sound off the furnace. The tone would change when she realized I was home.

If my husband got home before me, he would let her out but she would often not bother coming out unless he would lift her down - and he would not accommodate her. If she did come upstairs and I was not home she would go back to her basement room and get comfortable. She was my cat... not his. They tolerated each other.

I miss her spunk, she deep purring, and everything about her. It has been two years since she's been gone, but with my allergies and my husband's dislike of cats, I have opted to go without... but I still miss her sweetness. She could always make me smile and often laugh.
I would not be surprised if my stress levels and blood pressure have gone up as a result of not having her anymore.

Now I come to my writing and my friends at WDC. I can also call my mommy.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846795-Who-Do-I-Turn-To-After-A-Bothersome-Day