*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891337-Paper-VS-People-Themed-Blogs--Last-Day-of-my-Virtual-Trip
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#891337 added September 1, 2016 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
Paper VS People, Themed Blogs & Last Day of my Virtual Trip
Blog City – Day 907

Prompt: "Paper has more patience then people." Anne Frank What are your thoughts on this?

I would have to agree that paper has more patience than people because it allows you time to think and collect your thoughts without the pressure of having to respond right away. You can also make changes before anyone has a chance to see what you have written.
I find journalling out my thoughts and feelings helps me discover more about myself and lets me know how I really feel about something. The more anxious I am about something, the better it is for me to write it out... it takes my anxiety down a notch and lets me be more clear about what I really want to say.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge - September 1

Tossing a prompt out there to help with the transition from camping to the Monthly Challenge with Norb. September is an official contest month and the prompts will come from him unless he designates another.

How do you feel about themed blogging? Do you feel you learned a lot and would do it again? Those of you that haven't done it, what do you think, would you try it?

I happen to enjoy the themed blogging... at least the ones I have had the privilege of being part of for the last three Augusts at 30 Day Blogging. I find I get a chance to know some people a little better and have fun. This past month was our Virtual European Trip and it was amazing. I learned a ton of stuff about many places in Europe - and now have a list of things I would love to do - a kind of bucket list of things. I enjoyed the research I did and the fun of blogging and mixing in with my blog-mates.

The only real downside... is that it is virtual and I spent a great of my August in the basement on the computer instead of outside enjoying the summer that really was.... but that is okay. With the camping trips, I think I spent less time researching and more time reading my fellow bloggers to get to know them.

I made up for it today and went to our own Stratford to walk along the river and take in the shops. I had a grand time. In the evening I headed back to Baden to meet my mother and our neighbours for dinner at the local tavern and then headed over to Castle Kilbride for an outdoor concert by the Shenanigans. It was a great time.

https://www.reverbnation.com/shananigans

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge

30-Day Blogging Challenge August 2016.

August 31 - My trip continues....
I took one more day to delve into London’s legendary rock music history on this full-day tour. I got on a lovely air conditioned bus and went from ‘Tin Pan Alley,’ where the Rolling Stones cut their first record, to the famous Abbey Road zebra crossing. It was a small-group tour of only 16 people - 15 I had never met before.... I missed my 30 Day Blogging mates terribly and I hoped they had safe trips home.

It was rather an experience to see all of London’s famous rock 'n' roll sites - Abbey Road, Apple HQ, Paul's House, Ringo's House, Jimmy Page's house. It was cool to get in on the insider stories about my favorite musicians from our knowledgeable rock guide.

Read more about London Rock Music Tour - London | Viator at: https://www.viator.com/tours/London/London-Rock-Music-Tour/d737-5081ROCKMUSIC?pu...

Afterward I took some time to walk and dream. I got an early night as I had booked a flight home for the next morning... I decided not to miss the WDC Birthday Bash - it is not everyday a website celebrates 16 years!!!


© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891337-Paper-VS-People-Themed-Blogs--Last-Day-of-my-Virtual-Trip