*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897972-I-Want-to-Cry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#897972 added November 20, 2016 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
I Want to Cry
Sunday, November 20, 2016

I want to cry. I'm sitting in front of my computer with a word document open and attempting to make today's Melting Snow entry. The only thing I want to do is cry. Sometimes it seems that everything falls on my shoulders at once. This morning things piled up until the darkness gather and now tears are starting to flow. I'm also on the verge of a tension headache. I can feel it gathering above my right eye. When I get tension headache they always start in my right temple. If it continues then it will spread to my left temple.


I want to cry. I want to give up and spend the rest of the day in tears, but I know that won't help. The only things that will help me at this moment is prayer and writing. I need to write out my emotions. I need to pray out my emotions. I'm placing everything in God's hands and attempting to get on with the rest of my day. I know that sitting down and crying isn't going to help. It won't help the tension headache I feel coming on. The only thing that will help the headache is to get my emotions out.

I want to cry. This happens every time I attempt to keep my emotions in. I need to cry out my emotions, but that doesn't help the tension headache. Crying seems to make the headache worse, so I have to find another way to express my emotions. Besides prayer and writing, laughter sometimes helps. I've found that I can laugh and cry at the same times. Laughter also seems to alleviate the tension headache. I'm going to post this and then do some reviews on comedy pieces. I should be able to find something that will make me laugh.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897972-I-Want-to-Cry