*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902961-Purely-Inspirational
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2049546
My first blog
#902961 added January 23, 2017 at 4:09am
Restrictions: None
Purely Inspirational
Actress Tiffani Thiessen, born on this day in 1974, once said "When you interact with someone you always take something from them." What is something you've been able to take with you from any of your fellow challengers so far this month, and how have you been inspired by each other?

I'm not sure anyone has been particularly inspired by anything I have said this month. I guess a couple of people have mentioned they liked certain things I've written (like, my actual writing) but I wouldn't go as far as to say I inspired them. It is the best feeling, knowing that other writers appreciate a specific turn of phrase, or style in your writing.

I have found lots of inspiration is this blogging experience. I think right at the top of that is Schnujo is Late to Lannister . After her brain injury in Iraq, and having to rebuild her life, she is doing so well now. She hasn't given up, and she's getting better all the time. She has bags of courage, and she supports others and frequently makes us laugh. That is inspirational.

Jay O'Toole . . . What can I say? This guy is one big hunk of inspiration. He is always cheerful and supportive. His enthusiasm for everything he does, both in writing and real life life, is infectious. It's impossible not to feel inspired by him. And he is super talented, to boot!

paddy1. I love how I've got to know her so much better through 30DBC. Her life story is one of great courage, hope, and belief. She came from a difficult childhood and made it through some horrible life experiences. Not only that, she moved, on her own with her daughter, to the other side of the world and started a new life. That must have taken so much courage. I can't even imagine doing that. But she came through, and found a wonderful new life. Now, in her writing, there is a positivity that I find inspirational. Truly. I'm so happy I got to know you better, Paddy!

So those are the people who come to mind with this prompt. There are many others, and I'm sorry I haven't mentioned you! I have found this experience pretty inspirational, in general. It's interesting to meet new people, and to get an understanding for people I already knew. As for me? I can't imagine I have been that inspirational to anyone. Seriously.



© Copyright 2017 Choconut ~ House Targaryen (UN: purplesunday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Choconut ~ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902961-Purely-Inspirational