*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907800-Information-Overload
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#907800 added March 28, 2017 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Information Overload
Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tears roll down my cheeks
irritating my dry skin
depression overload.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1594
It's your blog, run with it... Information overload! Can't find what I really need to know!

Run with it! Is it information overload or depression overload? I'm not really sure right now. It's the end of the month which is always difficult because I encounter more month then money. This month seems to be especially difficult because the car is being repaired. The part to the brakes was put on, but now the car or the brakes are being bastards. I'm so frustrated at this point that I don't know what to do. I need to get to the bank before the first to deposit a check. For some reason the app to remotely deposit the check in my account won't download to my smartphone.


I went for a short walk. I went to get the mail with the intention to take a walk. The problems is the wind, even with a hoodie on, feels like it's blowing off a glacier. I'm beginning to suspect I am dealing with information overload rather then depression overload. The problem is that I know what limitations I'm faced with at the moment, so I don't attempt to look beyond the fog that is hiding the solution. I'll have to go to the bank either Tuesday or Wednesday to cash the rent check and see if I can get at least $3.00 out for the paratransit to take me back home. I still have two prescriptions to pick up so maybe I'll see if I can get $10.00 which will cover the paratransit ride and the meds.

I called the bank to ask that question, but all of the associates were busy. I have to cash the rent check anyway, so maybe I'll just take the chance. I don't like going without knowing, but there may be no other way. I suppose if I can't afford the ride back I can always walk home. I admit it's a long way from my bank to my apartment, but it wouldn't be the first time in my life that I walked a long way. It's been a while since I took a long walk. The main problem I see is crossing the streets because some of the lights don't give a able bodied person a chance to cross before it turns yellow or red.

There was a time when I wouldn't worry about taking a chance. I don't know why I'm so over cautious lately. Maybe it's depression because that always seems to make me more cautions then I should be. I'll just have to suck it up and take the chance. I've is too short to worry about things like this. I'll place the situation in God's hands and get on with my life.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907800-Information-Overload