*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938165-You-will-be-missed-Stefan-Miles
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#938165 added July 17, 2018 at 2:13am
Restrictions: None
You will be missed Stefan Miles
This week we mourn our loss for Stefan Miles, CanImagine a dear friend, colleague, and mentor, you will be missed here on Earth. As writer's we all know that you can learn alot about someone by their work. Stefan was no exception, he is an exceptional person, someone who we will look forward to seeing again and celebrating with.

I had the great opportunity to have many conversations with him. We discussed religion, faith, families, and writing, among other things. I had the great honor to review some of his pieces and one stood out

STATIC
Be Careful What You Tell Your Kids  (13+)
Parenting can have exciting moments. Father like son, may not always turn out as expected.
#2107390 by CanImagine

A story about his family, particularly his son. I don't want to tell you about it. Because, I would like you to have the pleasure of reading and reviewing it, as I did. Please, let me know what you think about it. Afterwards, I will let you know what he told me about what happened, afterwards. Especially, if you don't already know what happens. It is a well written piece, as is many of his pieces.

His faith was strong and we loved to discuss it, as I do with many of my friends here. It was not a day that you could not find Stefan on scroll. He loved to be involved with friends here and chatted with everyone. A very sincere soul, full of love, kindness, respect and humble.

Stefan, I will miss our conversations here, but I know that you are in no more pain. Your sitting at your beautiful desk with quill in hand writing love letters to your family and friends. May God be with them and you, my dear friend always.

RIP Stefan Miles 🤗💖🤗

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938165-You-will-be-missed-Stefan-Miles