*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949589-News-Headline
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#949589 added January 13, 2019 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
News Headline
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Open your local paper or browse online for a news story headline that grabs your attention and share it with us. Try to venture outside your comfort zone and read a story you wouldn’t normally read or even one from another country!
My mother had the misfortune of seeing an accident the other day. A fatality. A young man was speeding into a plaza, lost control of his vehicle and ran into the barrier in front of the LCBO - the liquor store. The investigation is still going on, but my mother thinks alcohol was involved.

My mother is a curious soul, but she is also emotionally weaker at times. Her curiosity got the better of her and she moved to look and see. What she saw was something that I am sure visited her nightmares for several nights.

This headline was a little close to home. I am relieved to know no one else was hurt during this accident. The young man was going fast enough to flip his vehicle and almost lose a tire. There could have been a lot more fatalities if people were walking out of the shops.



Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene

© Copyright 2019 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949589-News-Headline