*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949740-Where-In-The-World-Would-I-Go
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#949740 added January 15, 2019 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Where In The World Would I Go?
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Where in the world would you like to visit the most? Assume you are not worried about money in any way. While you're traveling, give me a status update on January so far. Smooth sailing, or turbulence? Sum1 is prepped to reward another contestant with a MB today!

Paris. Paris is where I would like to visit if money was no object. I would love to walk the places where the ex-patriots, like Hemingway, walked. The places they went to. The old beauty of the place, the cafes. The people watching. I think it would be fascinating. I would also spend some time in the bookshop, Shakespeare and Co..

I think it would also be great to go back to Scotland and even England. Ireland, Wales and Cornwall would be lovely as well. I really enjoy watching the show 'Escape To The Country' and would love to walk and explore the hills and valleys of the area. Experience the areas that Jane Austen lived in.

I'm interested in the history, but also where these writers lived and loved.

My status update…. I was dong pretty well, but since I have an interview next Tuesday I am stressing. I am continuing to blog each day.

© Copyright 2019 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949740-Where-In-The-World-Would-I-Go