*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950606-What-I-have-Learned
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#950606 added January 27, 2019 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
What I have Learned...
30 Blogging Challenge

Because this is one of my favorite prompts that I just love to repeat, I have to do it again *Wink*
Reflect on the 30 Day Blogging Competition as a whole. What is something you learned about yourself over the course of the month? What is something you learned about your fellow competitors?

I like the challenge of this kind of competition... well, not really a competition, per se. The challenge is for me... to come to the page each day and find something that speaks to me from the prompt I am given. The prompts help. They get me thinking. I will admit there are some I prefer over others, but all of them manage to spark me.

I will admit I have yet to really read my fellow 'competitiors'. I have been a little distracted with prepping and having an interview, but I have read a few... mostly from people I already know; people whose blogs are already enjoy reading - Charlie ~ and πŸŒ‘ Darleen - QoD to name a few.
What did I learn about myself... I am not a fan a doing lists about myself as the focus. I did enjoy researching my home town and its surrounding area. That was probably my least favourite prompt of the month.

I hope to read a few more people's blogs over the next few days.

© Copyright 2019 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950606-What-I-have-Learned