*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950658-Our-Cats-The-Daily-Comedy-Act
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#950658 added January 28, 2019 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
Our Cats... The Daily Comedy Act
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Write about something happy in your life! Whatโ€™s happened recently that made you smile? Whatโ€™s the last thing you laughed at? I will award a MB to my favorite entry today! It's the last MB challenge day of the month, so give it your best go!

I get a lot of funnies from living with two cats. They are older. Missy is fifteen. Barney is sixteen. Last night Barney was feeling funny. A storm was coming (it is here now) and Barney was restless and unsettled. I roughed him up and he got up and began to follow me around. I got him playing. He loves to play, but he tends to only play for short bouts of time.... about 10 minutes. I got him into his crinkly bag and roughed him up. He was in heaven. Purring so loud and rolling about making my mother and I both laugh. After about 10 minutes he lay there in his crinkly bag. Only his tail would flip occasionally. It was probably another 20 minutes before he worked his way out. He tried to crawl back in, but couldn't figure out how to do it on his own so the crinkly bag sat upright in the middle of the living room... ready for either of the cats to take another run at it.

Our other cat, Missy is a feral cat. She does not know how to play, but she was pretty buggy last night. She sits at my mother's knee and head butts her, then talks to her. I came upstairs to her my mother tell her to "shut up. I can't hear the TV."
The two cats offer laughs and soft comfort when the world gets a little too much.


© Copyright 2019 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950658-Our-Cats-The-Daily-Comedy-Act