*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951025-Tampa-Bay-Virtually-Speaking--Leader-Of-The-Band
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#951025 added February 2, 2019 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Tampa Bay, Virtually Speaking & Leader Of The Band
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Well, today's destination is a lot warmer and it's only 500gps for the pleasure of Tampa Bay's 74 degrees.

https://www.tampabay.com/visual-arts/top-things-to-do-in-tampa-bay-for-saturday-...

Take your pick on what will entertain you the most or do them all. Monster Trucks or Florida's Got the Blues or head over to St. Petersburg and hit the beach for the seafood festival or maybe Bush Gardens and take in the Real Music series at the amusement park. You'll need to be at the airport by midnight so have fun!


From the Frozen north to the sultry southโ€ฆ. And I love Bush Gardens. But there is also the beachโ€ฆ. No polar dives there!

At 9 am there is an hour of free yoga in the park... Crescent Lake Park. That sounds like a great way to start the day and get my body limbered up after the last few months of cold winter tension. I am sure I can get a few people to join me - joybride what do you say?

The St. Pete beach Scavenger Hunt runs from 10 am until 2 pm. could be an interesting way to spend the day and learn a little bit about the area. Grab a buggy or scooter and joining the "Living la vida Local" scavenger hunt has stops for photos, experiences and historical education at piers and villages along the beach town. I like the idea of being down by the beach with something to do.

Then on to the St. Pete Beach Seafood and Music Festival which starts at 11 am and runs until 10 pm. Get to the beach for the second annual festival with fresh seafood, other food items, drinks and live music by Kettle of Fish (rock, blues, reggae), CeCe Teneal & Soul Kamotion (blues, soul, roots), the Billy Rice Band (country rock), Reverend Barry & the Funk (soul, funk) and the Bob Marley Tribute Band featuring Yvad, formerly of the Wailers (reggae) (Saturday). This sounds like a good time and I am sure there a few other music lovers in our group. I think I could convince a few of my blogging buddies to come along.

Meanwhile in Canada....
https://www.google.com/search?q=meanwhile+in+canada&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ve...

Soundtrack Of Your Life

"The Soundtrack of Your Life

Soundtrack Of Your Life
"The Soundtrack of Your Life

Emotionally Raw... what draws out the emotion everytime you hear the song....



This song always makes me think of my father. He died 40 years ago on February 3, 1979. I am a 'living legacy to the leader of the band'. I cry every time I hear this song. I am his legacy. His blood runs through my veins and he lives on in my heart.
'And papa I don't think I told you I loved you near enough'... I was 12 when he died and the one thing I regret, is not remembering if I ever told him I loved him. I think he knew, but it was never said out loud.
This song was released in 1981.... the time I was still healing from my father's death. He had had cancer.

Happy Groundhog Day.


© Copyright 2019 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951025-Tampa-Bay-Virtually-Speaking--Leader-Of-The-Band