*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951125-Atlanta--Memories-of-My-Dad
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#951125 added February 3, 2019 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Atlanta & Memories of My Dad
30 Day Blogging Challenge

1000gps may seem steep to you but once you see what you're getting for your ticket today. We're going to the super bowl in Atlanta, Georgia.
I cant say I'm excited about the Patriots being there but we scored a Mercedes Benz and Delta Sky Club.

https://mercedesbenzstadium.com/seating-types/club-seating/mercedes-benz-and-del...

We're going to meet Adam Levine, he's heading the half-time show at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. That's the best part for me, hanging with Adam.
Talk about your plans for the super bowl or if you're not a fan talk about something you are a fan of like maybe Adam Levine or Gladys Knight she's doing the national anthem.


Stuper Bowl... oh, not a fan. Adam Levine and Maroon 5 - yeah, I am a fan. I actually missed the half time show, but did watch the last 5 minutes of the actual game. I am know watching the Cat Bowl. Lyn's a sly fox you would probably love that show. I watched the kitten bowl this afternoon. I love the stories of happy adoptions.

So here's what I missed...


Soundtrack Of My Life

Raw Emotions week - Dance With My Father Again - Luther Vandross

Given that today is the 40th anniversary of my Dad's death - he lost the fight against cancer in 1979. I have chosen a song that leaves me in a puddle every time I hear it. I would love to have time with my father again.






© Copyright 2019 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951125-Atlanta--Memories-of-My-Dad