*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983888-Family-update
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#983888 added May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm
Restrictions: None
Family update!
Life is so strange for us all right now. I'm so sorry that I have not been here much. I check my emails and then get off. I just can't seem to get into dealing with anything other than what is going on with my family. I'm stuck in my home and trying not to worry about the ones I hold dear to my heart.

My baby brother is waiting to get into a primary doctor then go from there to see a cardiologist and a cancer doctor. Heck, what is a cancer doctor called? I have to say that is the only thing I don't understand about the health care system. It's all about the money. I know that it isn't that way with all the medical field, but it is with hospitals. I will not go into more detail about his health for his privacy reasons. Please, keep him in your prayers that he is seen quickly in a timely manner. In order for him to get medical attention before it's too late.

I have had my father on my mind for sometime, now. We have been estranged for many years due to a family member spreading lies and it put a big strain on my family. I won't get into it here, but it has put a wedge between my family and we all drifted apart after my mom passed in "1982." My sisters, brothers and myself were reunited 9 years ago. I was given his new phone number and now I have the opportunity to call him, and we can make amends to each other. I'm nervous and yes, afraid that I will be rejected once again by him. Please, keep us in your prayers that we mend those broken fences once and for all.

My son and his family are in need as well for unspoken prayers, and respecting their privacy, I cannot tell you at this time. God knows what they are going through right now. I pray that God gives them strength, comfort, and love at this time of need.

I hope this finds ya'll well and safe. I will try and be on more in response to emails and well wishes. I'm sorry that I missed my WdC anniversary and celebrating it with you. I will celebrate it when I'm up to it. I know that Bubblegum Jones and fyn won my packages and as soon as I'm up to fulfilling them I will. Oh, I almost forgot, as well as judging the April contest.

I hope to find my muse soon it seems to have deflated this month like a flat tire.
Love and hugzzzzzz,
Teresa

P.S. I love and miss you *Heart*

© Copyright 2020 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983888-Family-update