*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2282380
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(167)
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #101179
All invited, Speak your mind, got a New Story?, Opinion?, Need help?, Like a story?.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 13, 2011 at 12:05pm
Re:Could you help me out Im writing a story and need reviews
Dear Jessica, I have read your post and will now offer you my insight. your story as in itself appears to be a very worth while story if written by the right mind. There is no doubt that I believe that you can do this but with practice comes perfection and I have noticed several things that need to be addressed before I think you should begin writing this story. Please take more notice in your spelling errors as I have found several as well as some missing punctuations. Also take more consideration in describing your story especially before writing it as where you wrote "always has be told she is nothing by her teachers and her own mother. Her mother is a drunk and well her dad pretty much is never there". I think a good substitute for this piece would have been instead "always has been told she is no good and a failure by her teachers and even her own mother who herself has become an abusive alcoholic leaving her daughter Evan completely defenseless considering her father had left her when she was still only a small child". Try to be more descriptive and more creative with your dialogue and remember that no one is even close to perfect especially when just starting out, one thing you have to learn is that there is always criticism to be had in the writing industry, it took stephen king several years before he was even published with his first book named "carrie". so remember, there is always room for improvement, dont ever let anyone get your writing enthusiasm down, and always aim high. I wish you the best of luck in your writing endeavors. Farewell.
MESSAGE THREAD
Could you help me out I'm writing a story and need reviews. · 08-03-11 11:15am
by Jessica Wilson
*Star* Re:Could you help me out Im writing a story and need reviews · 08-13-11 12:05pm
by Conpendium
Re: Could you help me out I'm writing a story · 08-15-11 6:56pm
by Mic42

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Milkman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2282380