*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1495769-Drew-regained-his-control-over-Jared
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Drew regained his control over Jared.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew regained his control over Jared.

    by: scriptboy
The kids in PE class were just standing around as the coach took a phone call in the office right after the boys had finished playing a game of dodge ball. Everyone was sweaty and tired, including Drew. But, when Drew looked around, he spotted Jared just sitting on the basketball court, in the corner, and all by himself.

Then Drew got the idea to try something cool.

"I want Jared to start floating three feet above the ground!" He thought.

Instantly, Jared became weightless, just as Drew commanded, and his body began to rise up and come off the wooden basketball court, until the boy was hovering about three feet above the court, as if he were floating in space.

"Hey! What gives?" Jared gasped, as he couldn't get back on the ground.

"This is so cool!" Drew thought to himself as he looked on. "I can control Jared's body again!"

Just then one of the other boys announced that the coach had to leave the school because his mother was sick. They still had an hour of class. The boys wanted to play soccer and others wanted to play basketball but all the balls were locked up in the storage cabinet and the coach was away.

Then Drew got an idea...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/1495769-Drew-regained-his-control-over-Jared