*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome and Choose.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020020-The-Runner/cid/277735-Welcome-and-Choose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1020020
On a future game show, you're trapped in a maze with expanding consequences.
Chapter #1

Welcome and Choose.

    by: Isotope
Before we begin the show, why dont we take some time and get to know our players.

Gloria - Ex-CEO, stole millions from her company and now finds herself in a rather different set of surroundings. She's prim, proper and pretty. Beauitful and enchanting in fact. However, that serves no advantage in the maze. Except for the viewers, of course.

Dominique - A thief. Jewel thief to be exact. With her hand caught in the cookie jar, She was sentenced to the maze. She's agile, fit and quite capable. That'll help her out in the game. And a knockout too, that'll help out the viewers.

Not feeling like being a victim?

Then let's look at our stalkers, the people in charge of making sure that these two dont make it through.

Satine - Redheaded dominatrix, a whole leather outfit and attitude to match. She's an expert in bondage and force-feeding and inflation. A real busty idol to match.

Godiva - A powerful warrior. Inflation is her favorite method, with her many tools, but it wont stop her from using any other types of expansion.

Now, play the game.

You have the following choices:

1. Gloria

2. Dominique

*Noteb*
3. Satine

4. Godiva

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isotope (UN: isotope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isotope has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020020-The-Runner/cid/277735-Welcome-and-Choose