*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/1056439-Turn-to-observe-the-other-cages-and-tanks
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: Turn to observe the other cages and tanks.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turn to observe the other cages and tanks.

    by: Unknown
You decide to stay away from the huge dog and check out the other animals, you wonder how they would look to you at this size. You see a huge counter and try to find a way to climb up onto it. Walking around it, you see a broom leaning against the counter and grab on to one of the bristles. You start to climb on it, slowly working your way up, grabbing different strands of whatever it's made of and pulling as hard as you can. After a bit, you manage to climb up to the shaft, but it is tiring work, and you still needed to get up the large wooden pole. You grab on to it with your arms and legs and inch upwards a little bit at a time. For the first time ever you're glad that you take gym class, because it takes only a little bit to get up to the top. You take a small jump over to the top of the counter and then stop to catch your breath.

You see a large row of glass tanks, and start to walk forward to peek inside of them. In the first one, you see a few rocks and wood chippings, and under a heat lamp you see a resting corn snake. It looked huge at your size, and also beautiful, with its red scales with a black outlined oval pattern repeating itself on its back. The next tank had a layout with many sticks, leaves, and things to climb on. In it, you can see an iguana, which was a bit bigger than the snake. It had greenish leathery skin and you couldn't help but be surprised as it walked forward in its tank to get a better look at you.

You think about what to do for a bit and decide..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go over to the snake tank.

2. Go over to the iguana tank.

3. Look at more animals.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/1056439-Turn-to-observe-the-other-cages-and-tanks