*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the petshop..
  2. where to go
  3. where are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/414970-In-the-petshop
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: Pet store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the petshop..

    by: Wolfish
You awake on the tattered wooden floor of what appears to be a pet shop.

With a groan, you sit up and run your forehead, how could you have possibly gotten here?

You begin to rub your eyes, they are clogged with sleep. When your vison clears, you can immediately see rows and rows of cages and tanks! One thing... They are HUGE!

The whole room is illuminated only by a few small lamps, it's the dead of night and the place is obviously closed.

Well.. Seeing as though you're here, you might as well have a look around..

To your left you can see a huge cage which holds an enormous, impossibly large Labrador - it has a chocolate brown coat and as you focus upon the slobbering maw , you easilly realise the beast could swallow you whole..

The floor beneath you begins to rumble loudly.. What could it be?! You then realize it's the dogs stomach, digesting a previous meal..



You have the following choices:

1. Wonder over the the titanic-sized dog, he's probably friendly!

2. Turn to observe the other cages and tanks.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfish (UN: wolfish_dreams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/414970-In-the-petshop