*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/289537-Watch-where-youre-going
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1044201
You move to a small town and something is not right. Over 1,000 views. Please add on.
This choice: You almost hit a women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Watch where you're going.

    by: et_smash
You see her at the last second and slam on the brakes. You put your head out the window and take a closer look. She is a short fat women in her late 30's. She has a pear shaped body and appears to be wider (in the hips mostly) than she is tall. Her black hair is up in a bun. She smacks your truck and says, "Are you stupid or just an asshole?" You think to yourself, what the fuck I didn't come that close to hitting her. You says, "Uhm sorry ma'am. My bad."

She glares at you and says, "Learn to fucking drive boy!" She smacks your truck harder this time and begins to walk away. You think, fuck this bitch and say, "Fuck you! You fat assed bitch! If you weren't more worried about your next meal, than watch out for traffic this wouldn't happen."

Before she can respond you peel out and leave. You get to the supermarket get a case of beer, some frozen pizzas and various munchies. You pay for it all and get back in your truck, still thinking of that women. So much for small town hospitality, you think. You pull out and begin to drive back to your apartment, when you see that women again she is on the side of the road starring at you or right through you. You get a chill and keep driving. "How in the hell did she get all the way over here." You say. It is like 3 miles.

You get home and walk up to the door of your apartment when......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/289537-Watch-where-youre-going