*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Change
  2. Security Checkpoint
  3. Taking off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/318041-Change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Kanya hears someone call her name  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Change

    by: Joe
Suddenly Kanya hears someone call her name from behind. As she turns around, someone lays a and on her shoulder. Startled by the contact, she jerks away and turns to face a tall man standing in black suit, and equipped with black sunglasses. He has a warm smirk on his face. Quickly hiding his expression, he says in a very steady voice, "Come with me." At first she shakes her head no. He stands motionless, arms crossed across his chest. Kanya looks around and notices that the police seem to be looking at her, one of them begins walking towards her. *WHAM!!!* The mysterious man has grabbed her from behind and is running at full speed past the line and towards the terminal. As he approaches the crowd begins to become excited and the police draw their weapons. Suddenly Kanya feels a strong pulling sensation, her vision blurs then goes black, but she still hears sounds... bang!.....bang!......then a shuffling sound, and a loud thud. Her vision fades from black to a blinding white, and all is silent. Kanya feels warmth.... she is lying on something warm and soft, and heat is beating down on her. A cool breeze blows by....

You have the following choices:

1. Kanya is lying on the beach

2. Kanya is in another dimension

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/318041-Change