*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/511753-Delights
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: "Delights"?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"Delights"?

    by: Unknown
'Oh dear, I think thats our food coming. Are you sure you want me to go on with this story... it could... put you off your food?'

'Oh yes please go on, I thought that this was going to be one long and tiresome trip to Paris, but you certainly have me intrigued.' Encouraged Jessica.

'Okay... well it turns out that the 'menu's' contained a list of services that Del-'

'Services?' interrupted Jessica 'Just what kind of "services" are talking about here?'

'Well, thats the thing. From what I could... I guess "interpret" (would be the most appropriate word)... it appeared to be some form of alternatve healing practice running out of a gentleman's club.'

'Excuse m'am would you like the chicken or the gnocchi?' interrupted the air hostess.

'The gnocchi please' replied Jessica

'And you Sir?'

'The Chicken.'

The both declined drinks and waited for the air hostess to move on before they both tried to speak at the same time. Justin insisted ladies first.

And so Jessica continued...'So you think that somehow at some previous time in your life, you went to this Delights place for some reason and something happened there that has caused you to erase all memory of that event?'

Justin pondered a moment '...Or something very close to that'

And then Jessica started with the third degree, not giving him time to answer. 'Do you have any other memory loss, do you remember getting up that morning, going to work that day, what you ate that day for lunch?

Justin started realised he couldn't answer any of Jessica's questions and Jessica felt an overwhelming sense of compassion for a seemingly innocent man in an Armani suit who has to de deal with such an ordeal all on his own.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Justin's Amnesia?

*Noteb*
2. Jessica's trap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/511753-Delights