*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who are you..who,who?
  2. Select a scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092598-Shrunk-In-Size/cid/312008-Who-are-youwhowho
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1092598
You shrink and have a choice of 5 scenarios
This choice: University Summer Ball  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who are you..who,who?

    by: Hannahbell
It's that time again, the time when boyss dress up in their suits and dickie bows and the girls are in their evening dresses for the annual University Summer Ball.

You are either:

Steven Roberts, 21 years old and studying a degree in Law. You are looking forward to the Summer Ball and as yet you have not got a girl to go with. Will you be lucky?

or

Stephanie Wilkinson, 22 years old and studying a degree in Equine Leisure. You already have a boyfriend in Iain and really looking forward to the Summer Ball.

or

Martin Wilks, 23 years old. You are the student president at the University and it is your job along with the student comittee members to organise the Summer Ball. You have a stunningly gorgeous girlfriend in Lydia Beckett who is also 23. You love her to bits and she likes to be with you every second of the day.

or

Phoebe Willis, 21 years old. You are the student representitive for Equine and good friends with Stephanie Wilkinson. They live in the same flat along with two boys and another girl (Leanne) who is very shy.






You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Steven Roberts

*Noteb*
2. Stephanie Wilkinson

3. Martin Wilks

*Noteb*
4. Phoebe Willis

*Noteb*
5. Lydia Beckett (Martin's girlfriend)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hannahbell (UN: hannah94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hannahbell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092598-Shrunk-In-Size/cid/312008-Who-are-youwhowho