*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Class
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115361-Elementary-Shrink/cid/322722-In-the-Class
by Jester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1115361
A Firstgrader suddenly shink during the break between the 1st. and 2.nd lesson.
This choice: A Classmate of Andy going to pee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the Class

    by: Jester
It´s Marc, his best friend and neighbor in the Class.Andy try´s to call him,but he is so small that Marc never could hear him.Andy running from the Toilet stall to his friend just when he is ready.Marc turns around and going to wash his hands.Andy nearly get squished under Marc´s Shoe as Andy crosses his way.Andy can grab the tying lacing of Marc´s shoe so that he hopes to on this way back into his Class and the Attention of his friend.
Marc hurry back into his Class.A very Bumpy ride for Andy but he can hold until he is back in Class.

The Teacher open the Classroom door."Goood morning Kids".
"Good morning Mrs. Simmard.Mrs. Simmard is a "little" corpulent Woman,who weights about 250 pounds.But she is always very nice to to kids in her Class.

She ask the presence list down....this Time from Z to A nest Time again from A to Z


"Toby"....."Yes.Ma´m"
"Tina""Toby"....."Yes.Ma´m"
"steve" ...."Yes.Ma´m"
"Marc" ...."Yes.Ma´m"
"Maria"....."Yes.Ma´m"
and so then is Andy called out...

"Andy..." -----"Andy..." Mrs. Simmard looks up...
Hey do anybody know´s what with Andy is ?

Marc answers:"He was in the First Lesson here,he don´t came back after the Break."
"Hmm maybe he feels Ill and going home",she answers and Close the Classbook.

O.k let´s start with Mathematics.Do you know.....

Andy now try to climb up the outside of his friend Jeans.After 10 Min he reach his friends lab.then he think about what to do next.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Climb outside further

2. Getting inside between T-shirt and Marcs waist.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jester (UN: musstika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115361-Elementary-Shrink/cid/322722-In-the-Class