*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115361-Elementary-Shrink/cid/322723-The-Beginning
by Jester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1115361
A Firstgrader suddenly shink during the break between the 1st. and 2.nd lesson.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Jester
For Andy it´s an normal Day until he was on Toilet.He suddenly see firring Lights and when he see normal again,he see something very big in front of him.It´s look like wood and is beginning for Andy 10 feet about the ground.Under this he can easy walk trough.he turns around and see a white very big thing that about 30 times big than himself."Wow",Andy is astonished."Never i have see a so big Toilet Bowl."

He hear the Gong for the 2.nd Lesson hums.
"What i can do now.I´m so small that ,when i go now out,get Squished,by the Kids who coming from outside".

Andy think about what to do.Maybe flee to the Floor when the Kids are in the class ? Or stay and think what to do now.Suddenly the Door to the Toilet room opens and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jester (UN: musstika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115361-Elementary-Shrink/cid/322723-The-Beginning