*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Preschooler
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115361-Elementary-Shrink/cid/371531-Preschooler
by Jester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1115361
A Firstgrader suddenly shink during the break between the 1st. and 2.nd lesson.
This choice: A other Child going to pee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Preschooler

    by: Unknown
He looks and sees that the person that had just entered the bathroom was a preschooler that was there on a visit to the school. Not only that but it was a kid who was always following Andy around. It was his next door neighbor a boy by the name of Timmy. Knowing that if he could get Timmy's attention Timmy could at least get him home to his family where his mom might be able to help him. Timmy runs right at the place where Andy is standing and using a little quick stepping Andy was able to avoided being crushed by Timmy's giant feet. Andy sees Timmy walk right up to the urinal and start to use it. Knowing this might be the chance he needed Andy runs over to the peeing giant and starts to climb up his shoelace. Just in time for when he got up on top the shoe Timmy had finished and went to wash his hands. Knowing if he stayed on Timmy's foot he might fall off Andy decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115361-Elementary-Shrink/cid/371531-Preschooler