*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The stranger
  2. Intro....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122067-The-Fattening/cid/357972-The-stranger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1122067
Eric loves seeing skinny women get fatter. His fetish may have some unseen problems.
This choice: A odd looking man leaning against his car.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The stranger

    by: fat_hiker
Friday morning, 6 am, coming off shift, Eric is looking forward to his weekend off. On his way home he stops at Dennys for a GrandSlam B-fast, one of his favorite stops for food and fat women. The food is on spot as the norm, but no growing women today. He heads out the door and sees an odd looking man leaning against his car.

"Into fat women are you?" says the man in a challenging voice. "Not that you're a skinny dude yourself..." and Eric involuntarily looked down. Baking, plus regular meals out looking for or romancing BBWs, had added 30 pounds to his physique - pounds the Navy did not look on favourably. Eric worked out, and could still pass his physicals, but he was definitely into the "stocky" category, at best - and any let up in his jogging routine would slide him over to fat.

"Yeah..." Eric replies, wondering where this is going.

"Well, you know, a fat broad is looking for someone who's into more than just her appetite..." begins the man, "you ought to expand...

You have the following choices:

1. your interests...

2. your waistline...

3. your career...

4. that skinny body of yours...

5. beyond mere size...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122067-The-Fattening/cid/357972-The-stranger