*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122404-Shrunken-Visitor/cid/325982-Shrunk
by avrrge
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1122404
Your taking a walk when you suddenly shrink! You need help!
Chapter #1

Shrunk

    by: avrrge
You decide that you will take a walk to...take your mind off of some things for a bit. As you are walking down the street you live on, you start to feel sick. You walk it off for a bit, but the feeling comes back. It gets so bad that you black out.

You wake up and adjust to the light. When you do that, you stare in shock at how BIG everything is. You must be only half an inch tall! You start to get a little terrified. What if no one finds you? That's when you realize that you are standing near the house that some guy recently just moved into. He seemd like, 20-25 years old, and seemed nice enough. Maybe you should go to his house?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to his house

*Noteb*
2. Stay there and wait for something

3. Walk home

*Noteb*
4. Walk elsewhere

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 avrrge (UN: koaxor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
avrrge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122404-Shrunken-Visitor/cid/325982-Shrunk