*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby sister blues
  2. 8
  3. How old are you today?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/333319-Baby-sister-blues
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1125410
Born only three-inches tall, go through different periods in your tiny life.
This choice: Tulip comes in to play with you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Baby sister blues

    by: chaos
You sit quietly on the steps, scratching your chest and legs. The dolls clothes you wear are extremely itchy and uncomfortable to wear. You used to be allowed to run around naked, but Tracy convinced your mom that you needed to be taught about modesty. Mom at first didn’t go for the idea, she said ‘that her baby should live any way he wants.’ In the end, dad convinced her that having a nudist son wasn’t the greatest idea.

Grumbling, you give in and toss your clothes off hastily. The feel of the cool air on your naked skin is refreshing and you sigh serenely. As your getting comfortable, the sound of footsteps coming towards your doll house alerts you that company is coming. You step out of your plastic house and see a giant white wall in front of you with a ‘Hello Kitty’ picture plastered on the front. With a sense of uncontrollable dread, you look up over the wall to a tiny white tee that fails to cover a round pink belly. Seemingly miles above you, a curious face stares down at you.

“Tulip,” you croak, taking a step back into your dollhouse. Before you can take another step, Tulips pudgy little fingers grasp you around the waist and lift you up into the air. You let out a frightened squeak as you’re brought up to her big face, where a happy smile is forming.

“Tooooooy!” Tulip coos, barely understandably. Tulip can only just say ‘mama’ and ‘dada’, but she has no problem with her chosen name for you. She smiles brightly at you, showing off her few tiny white teeth. You try to struggle out of her grip, but even her tiny two-year-old hands are too powerful for your little body. Tulip is giggling at you as you squirm in her hand, tickling her palms, but not getting an inch of leeway.

“Put me down Tulip!” You scream, hoping that she might of finally learned to listen to her big brother.

“Gooooo!” she bellows, meaning no to your request to be put down. You know that there’s no way out, all you can do now is wait for her to play with you and escape when she’s tired.

You have the following choices:

1. She puts you in her diaper

2. She uses you as a pacifier

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1125410-Tiny-Way-Of-Life/cid/333319-Baby-sister-blues