*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Package from God?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1137138-Size-matters/cid/335033-A-Package-from-God
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1137138
The classic size changing story… Only with Anthros (AKA Furrys) Feel Free to Add
Chapter #1

A Package from God?

    by: Ifrit
It was the start of a normal day for John, he’d got up, yelled at his room mate for not bring in the post. Called his girl friend, and went off to work. He hated his job, but he needed the cash. He worked at a fast food place, he thought it was so degrading. When he got there he did his best, but to the boss that wasn’t good enough, he kept yelling at him, even if he did nothing wrong.

After working till his shift was over he went back to his house, “Yo… Ash… I’m home…” he yelled coming in.
“Hey, Something came for you… a package… it’s in your room…” A'shter said coming into the room, John and A'shter where good friends, even though many people didn’t think a lion anthro and Naga could get along, they did.
“Thanks…” John said going up the stairs…

And there on his bed like A'shter had said, was a package. John looked at it and went up to it and opened it looking at what was inside. There was a weird looking gun, with grow and shrink on it. There were also some other buttons, but John just looked back in the box it came in to see a card, on it is said ‘From Shub’

“Shub?” John thought, “Who the hell is Shub?” then he remembered some old wife’s tail about the most powerful and first God of our Galaxy or something was called Shub. John shrugged it of and looked back at the gun… “I wonder if it works…”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1137138-Size-matters/cid/335033-A-Package-from-God