*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/113886-Shrinking-down-to-size/cid/22675-I-Am-Here-Over-Here
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #113886
Your dull life is interrupted when you shrink to 1/2 inch. Macrophile story
This choice: You wave your arms and shout  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I Am Here! Over Here!

    by: Deathworks
Thus far, you have been lucky, but heaven knows how long this will continue. You need help and you need it now! So you start waving your arms and shouting in order to catch Jane's attention. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to notice you at all. While you are still waving your arms, you are trying to figure out what other means of contacting her you would have.
         At this moment she notices you. Her eyes are focusing on you and her facial expression is changing. It's changing to - disgust! You have seen that expression on many faces, therefore you know that the time to run for your life has come. Jane moves only little, but it makes a gigantic shadow move above you like lightning. You start criss- crossing as her hand slams down on the counter just a feet away from you, the blast of air knocking you from your feet. But you have no time to rest. The next second, you are back on your feet running and running as the hand is lifted and approaching you again. The hand misses you again as you dive to the left in the very last moment. What are you going to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deathworks (UN: deathworks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/113886-Shrinking-down-to-size/cid/22675-I-Am-Here-Over-Here