*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2729301-fat-lady
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: fat lady  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

fat lady

    by: milida
You gasped and spluttered out in a rather high pitched voice "I am?"

Aaliyah giggled and nodded her head "Yes Master, or should I say Mistress now as I think you are pretty much that already.

You sighed and look more than a tad agitated. She was just confirming what you already knew. Your self examination had already showed you now and rather big boobies and a pussy and a glance in a mirror confirmed you looked womanly in all other ways. Your body was now hairless, you had a pretty face and small hands and feet. You were generally attractive albeit clearly a tad over weight.

You sighed "Any idea what's going on Aaliyah?"

She giggled and nodded her head "Yes Mistress, aside from the obvious fact you are now female?"

You scowled slightly "Yes Aaliyah aside from the obvious"

She smirked "Well Master I know what made you transform"

You blink your eyes "You do, what and why?"

She grinned impishly "Mistress, the why is hard but the mechanics of your transformation was easy"

You nod "Go on girl, how did it happen"

She gleefully explained "Oh it was caused by a magic statue,
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2729301-fat-lady