*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2141622-Mary-is-happy-to-see-you
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Mary is happy to see you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mary is happy to see you

    by: milida
Mary comes in smiling brightly clearly happy to see you "So nice see you again Masta LeMure, do you mind waiting a few minutes?"

You frown and the Whip Mistress cuts in "She isn't being rude John she still has a patron right now, how about we have a tea whilst she finishes with him?"

You really don't want to delay having your needs meet, but her request is reasonable, you wouldn't appreciate someone else bumping you from your girl and guess that having a cup of tea would never hurt you, you softly sigh and nod "Alright Whip Mistress I'll have a cup of tea whilst I wait"

She beamed back at you "Excellent John, I'll order our best Apple tea for you"

She claps her hands and a slave girl comes running over "Dear get the Master a cup of our special tea", unknown to you she gave the girl a knowing wink. The girl paused realised what was going on then grinned at the Whip Mistress before disappearing into the kitchen.

You alas noticed none of that being to preoccupied by the lovely body of the slave girl in question. After she had left your gaze returns to your hostess who you then curiously ask "So what would you have chosen other than number 20"

She gave you a mysterious grin "Hmm well dear I would have chosen one of the more exotic and surprising experiences for you"

You laugh loudly "Hmm just as well I didn't put my life in your hands"

At that moment the slave girl kneels before you and offers up the tea, you take it without comment and have your first sip.

The Slave Mistress watches you carefully and gives you an odd look "Well John whose to say you are not in my hands"

You take another sip and give her a rather confused look "What do you mean?"

Her smile then turned somewhat feral "Well John perhaps you may choose to stay much longer than you originally planned or I may decide that for you"

You then notice that you are feeling a little dizzy and try to stand up wanting to get some fresh air. You however collapse unconscious to the floor.

............................................................................ ............................


You were still somewhat groggy when your eyes opened again, but you managed to blink a few times and then keep them open. You were surrounded by beautiful girls, all unfamiliar to you. The half dozen or so beautiful, scantily clad young women were seated across from you at a big sunny table in a big sunny kitchen. Chatting casually together
while eating toast and cereal and drinking coffee. Doing all the usual things girls would do when they're having breakfast together,touching each other, giggling, passing the jar of honey. They all had long, loose, wavy hair, though they were mixed blondes and brunettes, and one of them was redheaded. What seemed odd for girls having breakfast together, was that they were almost naked wearing nothing but their silky undies.

The two immediately opposite you happened to look toward you, then glanced at each other, then again looked at you One smiled directly at you in a kindly fashion as if to reassure you, while the other watched as if merely curious.

"Well, I see Jadwa is finally awake," the smiling girl said to the other one, turning her head slightly toward her.

"I guess so" said the other making an impish grin as she lifted a cup of coffee to her red lips and sipping, all the while continuing to watch you "Right on schedule in fact"

'On Schedule' you pondered that it sounded odd and you wondered about whom they were talking. Your eyes closed again, the lids feeling rather heavy. Just to rest mind you, your mind stayed awake listening to the two girls as they nattered. The second voice continued in its smooth, soft, flutelike voice, "This is always such a fun time, isn't Mahasan? I still remember clearly when ... who was it... Atyaf I think? ... yes well when Atyaf came around ...well, I had never seen anyone so delighted with her new self! She couldn't keep her hands off any part of her self could she? will Jadwa be the same?"

"Oh, Bahijah, this is not at all alike, Atyaf always wanted to be the girliest of all girls! She loved everything feminine, so of course she was pleased when she realized the changes" that was the smiling one talking again. Her name was Mahasan by the sound of it.

She smiled indulgently to her friend, then went on "Poor sweet Atyaf lived in a cloud of perfume as sweet as candy and lived in her own little bubble. Couldn't care less what she had lost"

"Well," Bahijah replied, "Eventually that Slaver, what's his name? ... you know the guy who used to visit her here regularly, every week or so, he appreciated her enough to carry her off and make her his one property. You know what, Mahasan ... I heard from someone that he knew her from way back before she was changed and that he'd paid her way here, advanced all the money for her training, specified what kind of girl she should end up as and everything else"

"You do hear things if you listen properly" Mahasan replied brightly back to her friend "You know, I heard something like
that's true of Jadwa too. That she was sent here by some important bad arses who wanted her out of the way until she was completely reformed and rehabilitated, and that they paid for the whole thing in advance. And now that it's done, now that she's completely what they want, next week she's going back to wherever she came from to live as her new self for the rest of her life. That's what I heard. Could be true, it's happened before as we both know"

You opened your eyes and saw Bahijah looking directly at you. You stared back blankly obviously completely confused and not having a clue as to what the two were carrying on about. She sighed softly "It's likely ....you know, that I'll miss her. I really will. Jadwa's always been so nice to everyone. Always ready to help out whenever anyone's got a problem. Some guy wants a two-girl sandwich, there she is ready to work with you, under, on top, alongside, suck his cock, whatever, and she never even asks for her share of the fee. She's really so sweet! And I mean all the time she's that way, never a harsh word or complaint never bitched or anything!"

Mahasan glanced at you as if I weren't actually there, wherever there was.

"Well, Bahijah" she said. "Remember, that's how these transitioning girls get conditioned to be as they are meant to be. The potions given to them make them seem simpleminded, eager to please. You know how it is -- our clients like girls who're naïve, maybe even a little ditzy, but even so, dedicated to the basic pleasures, you know? Eager to do
anything to make a customer feel good. Yes, Jadwa was particularly sweet, I grant you that, she's a doll. She does sometimes remind me a little of Atyaf that way. But Atyaf really was a ditz, I don't think she was ever anything else, while our girl Jadwa here, now and then she's shown she's got a mind of her own. It pops up sometimes. For instance, months ago she insisted that she'd be the one to decide when she'd swallow a man and when he'd squirt into her somewhere else. I'm rather curious to see if that's the real her, now that she's off her magic potions. We'll soon know." She looked at you again somewhat speculatively.

You then shook your head, which did feel peculiarly heavy, as if you hadn't yet raised it up. Yet you knew you were sitting erect. Mahasan smiled directly into your eyes and asked "Hi, honey, are you okay? Do you know where you are yet?"

You tried to speak. At first nothing came out and you spoke in an odd husky squeal "You're all wearing brassieres"

Bahijah's perfect pink lips parted in an even wider smile. "Duh!" she replied gently, and smiled even more broadly.
"Yes, of course we're all wearing brassieres. That's what girls wear. You too, honey! You think we should all go around just sagging?"

You stared back at her, unable to reply. Your tongue was just too heavy.

"You too, honey," she gently repeated.

She seemed to be enjoying your more than evident confusion. She stared at you gently but steadily, as if she'd just
told you something you should know, something important, and was waiting for you to understand it and reply to her.

Me too your dulled brain pondered. You eventually glanced down at your chest. Sure enough, you were also
wearing a brassiere! Yours was a pale salmon shade covered in lace as it curved down and around to hold up your ... they was ... no avoiding it, your generous ... breasts. To your horror you realised that not only did you have breasts, but huge ones jutting from your chest.

As your realization dawned Bahijah continued in a kindly voice "We all need bras for support when we're not being naked for some other reason," she added when she saw no hint of understanding in your face. "All of us! I love yours, Jadwa. When someone's as well-endowed as you are, the strength of an underwire is practically essential ...."

Suddenly the full reality of the change dawned on you and you went ashen "How long?"

She smiled back "Oh...














You have the following choices:

1. for months and months

*Noteb*
2. since last night

*Noteb*
3. no idea sweetie I'm also new

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/2141622-Mary-is-happy-to-see-you