*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/548610-Jason-dreams-of-a-truly-fat-future
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: Jason has a dream.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jason dreams of a truly fat future

    by: fat_hiker
Sitting in the chair in his stuffing-induced stupor, Jason falls asleep - a not very comfortable sleep. He shifts about in the chair, each shift changing the pressure points in his over-stuffed gut, until time and movement ease the pressures a little - and Jason falls more deeply asleep, and begins to dream. In his dream, he sees the frat house, but it is different - all the frat brothers are bigger, somehow. His mind drifts through the frat house and into the main dining room, where a coterie of brethren are noshing - not a main meal apparently, just a ‘snack' somehow, but Jason senses that this snack may just run on through lunch and continue to dinnertime and beyond.

He sees around the room, and sees that these frat brethren are not quite the ones he's used to though - while the setting is the same, some of the brethren are different. He sees Badlands Booker chowing down, and another even bigger guy who looks like Israel Kamaka, and a yet bigger guy who looks like Manny Yarbrough. He sees a couple of guys who look like sumos - is one of those Konishiki?

Near the window is an even bigger figure - could it be Walter Hudson? At another table is crew of guys who look like football linemen - Gilbert Brown and ‘da Fridge' and Aaron Gibson, and a trio of younger guys who Jason suddenly realises are a college player from Florida who topped 480 pounds, and two high school linemen: 530 pound Reny Nunes and 410 pound ‘Big Rig'.

Sitting at the tables with these big guys are Jason's familiar frat brethren, all of whom are bigger - some of them much bigger. Ryan, who was supposed to be stuffed along with him, is stuffing himself - and looks about 200 pounds heavier than before. A couple of guys who Jason thinks of as the snobbish jocks are at least a hundred pounds heavier - and one of them is asking Badlands for eating advice! Sitting over by Walter Hudson is the only other fat guy in the frat, Robby, who was two years ahead of Jason and had been the frat's ‘stuffing boy' before Jason came along. But he wasn't the 300, maybe 400 pound Robby that Jason knew - this edition looked like he was well over the quarter ton, and gorging to boost that even higher.

Jason seemed to float along, seeing the elderly Italian grannies who ran the kitchen cooking up ever bigger quantities of food, and watching his frat brethren and their visitors lapping it all up. Sitting near the kitchen, bantering with the grannies, was another young guy, somebody Jason didn't recognise, who was nearly the size of Walter Hudson, and who the grannies called ‘Santiago' whenever they dropped a tray of food in front of him. Then, Jason finds himself at a table too, food piled high in front of him, and a voracious hunger is suddenly upon him. He doesn't just eat, he shovels the food in, but as fast as he consumes one trayful the Italian grannies have another in front of him. His hunger seems endless, and while he is conscious that his gut - and the rest of him - is getting bigger, he is so hungry, he doesn't mind - in fact, after much gorging, it feels good, his fat body seems content and at peace, and he feels warm and lighthearted, proud of with his enhanced girth - but still hungry....

Groggily, feeling disoriented, Jason wakes up. Why does his neck feel so sore? And where is he? Opening his eyes, he feels more disoriented, then realises he is not in his bed - or any bed - he's still sitting in the chair in the frat house dining room where he feel asleep after his record-setting stuffing last night. Looking around, he realises that it must be very early in the morning - it's dark outside, and there's no sounds in the house. Stretching mightily - which makes his gut hurt, where it pushes against the too-tight waistband of his cargos - Jason decides to go sleep in his own bed for the rest of the night - maybe that will take the kink out of his neck. After a step or two he pops open the waistband button - the pain from his stuffed gut is incredible - and he slowly heads upstairs. Frosh frat brothers sleep on the top floor, so Jason has to lift his growing mass up three sets of creaking stairs before he achieves his bed. Peeling off his too-tight cargo pants and rugby shirt, he falls asleep in seconds.

Seven hours later, Jason awakes again as the light streams in his window. Jason lies abed cogitating on his situation, absent-mindedly rubbing his now-quiet, bigger belly. Suddenly, all in a rush, he decides to change himself, and his life. The Frat likes to watch him eat, to tease him about getting bigger? Fine then, he will give them a show!

No more worrying about weight - well actually no more worrying about losing weight, instead Jason will only 'worry' about GAINING weight. And he won't 'worry' at all - he will just stuff himself 'to the max' everyday and grow bigger and BIGGER - so much bigger that he'll be the biggest brother in the frat, and onward he'll grow until he's the biggest frat brother ever! He'll get so BIG that the frat will regret ever having started stuffing him! He'll get so big, so fat, that he'll be able to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they put in front of him - and so big they'll have to spend money on stronger chairs and bigger doorways, for he, Jason, will become the fraternity's ‘crusher', a veritable mountain of a man. The brothers want Jason big? All right, he'll become the BIGGEST.

And Jason just knew he could do it - he had a strong frame under his current fat - a strong body that could carry a lot more weight - AND he had the a love of eating that already astounded his frat brothers - why, in his first two months, he'd already packed on much more than his ‘freshman 15'! What would make this new life plan possible, he realised, was that he was in the Frat house - he'd seen the way the Italian grannies in the kitchen always had more food ready, were always trying to feed up ‘their boys' - well, he'd be the one of ‘their boys' who wants to be FED. And he had another ‘weapon', his college trust fund - skipping videogames would easily leave enough money to pay for new clothes, for meals out - though he'd eat most of his meals right here, and try to bankrupt the frat kitchen budget!

It would be a whole new lifestyle.

And the Frat would just have to learn how FAT a frat brother COULD be! Oh, and one more thing occurs to him - frat brethren swear to look out for one another - the frat had funds to help out brothers in trouble, and for ‘special projects' - well, his gut already seemed to qualify as the frat's ‘special project'! Plus, frat alumni were 'on the hook' to help out their brethren with jobs, assistance, whatever they needed - forever. Well, sweet revenge, no matter how big he got, Jason would be looked after, by the very people who'd made him so fat!!

With that happy set of thoughts in mind, Jason started to roust himself from bed. "The change begins right now!" Jason says out loud to himself. He hauls his overstuffed self into the shower (noticing how the water runs out over his expanded midriff and drips off), pulls on his biggest sweat pants and t-shirt (and they're snug), and heads...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/548610-Jason-dreams-of-a-truly-fat-future