*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/675871-A-Bigger-and-Better-Wardrobe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: out to the mall to find bigger clothes...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Bigger and Better Wardrobe.

    by: Unknown
Jason goes downstairs in his largest clothes - which are still snug. He is pleased to discover a group of the frat boys are driving over to the mall, and he is able to go along with them, after he agrees to stuff himself full for them before returning to the frat.

Once at the mall, Jason goes off on his own, having agreed to meet back at the food court in four hours. He then goes through the stores, selecting tasteful clothes in sizes anywhere from slightly larger to so huge that they would fall off him if he tried them on. He imagines himself grown so rotund that he has to hold in his expansive stomach to try to squeeze into a pair of 50 inch jeans. Jason ends up buying a whole new wardrobe of clothes from the various stores.

He walks back to the food court when he bumps into someone, and some of his purchases spill out of their bags. "Oh sorry," Jason says as he tries to put all his clothes back into the bags before the guy realizes what's happened.

Jason is too slow, though, and the man says, "Oh that's fine, perfectly fine," as he hands Jason the size 50 jeans. The guy is tall and built like a linebacker. Jason is sure that he has seen him before on campus - maybe in a lecture.

Jason finishes collecting his clothes and then goes to the food court. He sees his frat brothers are all there five minutes early with...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/675871-A-Bigger-and-Better-Wardrobe