*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1098866-A-Riolu
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: A Riolu!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Riolu!

    by: Unknown
Looking up, you see a puppy like animal walking on two legs. It is almost all blue, with a yellow neck, black hind legs, torso, and a black mask- like marking on its face. It also has a black tear drop shaped appendage on each side of its head, and a long, white, oval shaped spike on the back of its front paw. It stands at about two feet tall, so you were only 1/4 of its size. You recognize the creature as a pokemon called Riolu. Wait.. a pokemon in real life? This day keeps getting weirder and weirder...

The Riolu stops in its tracks, noticing you standing in front of it.

"Uh.. hello," you say to it, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Hello human," It responds, bewildered, "How did you get so small?"

"Uh..Well I found this pendant and..."

The Riolu cuts you off, "You mean this?" It asks, plucking the pendant off the ground next to you. It holds the pendant at eye level and looks it over, but suddenly the pendant starts to glow again.

You have the following choices:

1. Riolu grows!

2. You shrink even more!

3. Nothing happens.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1098866-A-Riolu