*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/1054770-A-Pokemon-master-looking-for-a-slave
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1304155
It was just another normal day, until you ended up as a slave.
This choice: I'm a Pokemon master looking for a slave.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Pokemon master looking for a slave.

    by: Lordalmar
         Being a Pokemon is not easy; however, you're more powerful than most other Pokemon. You have many slaves to serve your every whim, but none are good enough to satisfy your desires. You have needed a new slave for a while; the last one met an unfortunate and messy end.

         You have entered the slaver's den and hope to find another suitable slave for your collection. A fresh shipment of slaves arrived today, and you couldn't pass up the chance to see them yourself. The den always has a large selection, so you always take your time when browsing the stalls.

         You pass by the large crowds and peruse the available merchandise. Many traders see your approach and quickly ready their best candidates. Some slaves already show promising results and might make good replacements for your needs. I almost forgot to ask who you are...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I'm Entei.

*Noteb*
2. I'm Raikou.

*Noteb*
3. I'm Ho-Oh.

*Noteb*
4. I'm Suicune.

5. I'm another Pokemon.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lordalmar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/1054770-A-Pokemon-master-looking-for-a-slave