*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The perfume
  2. The beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters/cid/490911-The-perfume
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1326884
A shrinking story of my own design. Read and add at your own risk.
This choice: Grace notices a pretty bottle of perfume forgotten at the bus stop.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The perfume

    by: DarkHeart
The air was thick yet somehow refreshing this morning, it gave a grace a shiver of excitement for some unknown reason. Her ponytail brushed past her neck, adding to the feeling.



"This is going to be a very good day.." She smiled to herself, a random tune humming from within her. After arriving at the bus stop a sort while later, Grace noticed something shinning on the seat; a bottle of some sort. A beautifully crafted purple vase shaped perfume bottle was just resting on the bus set! After inspection and s good spray in front of her, Grace concluded she would keep the bottle, the perfume smelled wonderful!



"I bet Jason would love this on me.." she smiled imagining the scene playing in her mind, While to busy to notice the things around her, Grace didn't notice that she had sprayed a bit of perfume on something below...


******************************

"Help me! For the love of-DOWN HERE WOMAN!!!!" Jacob cried in hopes of survival, but to no avail; he was simply to small to be heard from such a far away height. Jacob had arrived at the bustop only moments before Grace and he himself had found the perfume. Yet, curiosity got the best of him and he sprayed the perfume, not noticing it had hit him before it was too late.


With a soft 'thump', Jacob sat down on the grass below Grace, her shadow casting over him. A windy noise came from above, and Jacob looked up in horror. A purple mist fell from above, trapping Jacob within the perfume's mist, the very same mist that had shrunken him to merely 2 inches before! Jacob cried out, the perfume had dripped into his eyes as he rubbed them furiously to rid himself of the vile scent. A burning feeling rushed over his body and he watched as the blades of grass passed his head, his already feeble screams now insignificant. Jacob fought furiously and after a few moments, found the building sized object that was Grace's shoes. using the strings from the bottom of her pants, Jacob began his climb up Grace, in search of help.


***************************

Grace looked down the street in curiosity. Still no bus had arrived. With a long sigh, Grace sat down on the bench, her eyes closing in frustration. "Grace!" came the voice of her best friend; Claire. "hey Claire. No bus yet.." groaned Grace, a smile on her face. "yet! Maybe there is no school!" Claire returned the smile, her words covered with hope of a 'no school but fun elsewhere' day. "Hey look what I found" Grace smiled, showing her friend the bottle of perfume. "Wow...that's beautiful! Can I have some?!" Claire asked full of excitement. "Sure" Grace smiled and handed Claire the bottle..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DarkHeart (UN: darkheart13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters/cid/490911-The-perfume