*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/827779-Fetch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Fetch?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Fetch?

    by: Unknown
Sakura pulled a pair of socks from the floor. She rolled them together in a ball and held it in front of Naruto's nose. It still smelled pretty bad.

She smiled "Alright Naruto, when I throw this, you are going to bring it back, ok?"
Naruto looked down. It was definitely not ok, but what could he do.

Sakura threw it down the hall.
Naruto went on his hands and knees as fast as he could, hearing Sakura giggle behind him. He picked up the disgusting ball in his mouth and brought it back. Sakura promptly threw it again.

He didn't know how long Sakura had him fetching, but he was tired. The last time he gave her the ball, instead of throwing it, she put it on the ground.....and pulled out another dog treat.

Naruto nearly screamed.

Sakura smirked "Bark, doggie."
Naruto turned red and murmured "ruff."
Sakura leaned in "I'm sorry."
"Ruff!"
"Louder, Dog!"
"RUFF RUFF."
Sakura's eyes brightened and she threw the treat in the air. Without thinking you opened your mouth and caught it, and started to chew.
This was too much for Sakura to stand. She laughed so hard she had trouble breathing.
Naruto was just as shocked. He still hated the way this thing tasted, why would he do that? He realized it didn't occur to him not to eat it.
He swallowed. Now that he thought about it, it really didn't taste all that bad....
Sakura wiped her eyes "I wish Sasuke-kun could see this right now. When he finally comes home, maybe HE can play fetch with you."

Naruto just waited for what would come next.

You have the following choices:

1. Help Sakura paint her toenails

2. Ino comes over

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/827779-Fetch