*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A True Pet
  2. Ino comes over
  3. Fetch?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/905419-A-True-Pet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: ... a chain attatched for a leash.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

A True Pet

    by: Unknown
Ino attached the collar around Naruto's neck and put the leash on the other end. Ino gave the other end of the leash to Sakura. "Every dog needs a collar right?" Ino said laughing. Sakura laughed along with Ino knowing that Naruto is now a true pet to Sakura. "Dog I told you to lick my feet, you know what happens if you don't right?" Sakura said. Naruto only needed to hear this once and he began licking Sakura's feet again. He was sucking on Sakura's toes when he realized that Ino and Sakura were not even paying any attention to him anymore. After an hour of Naruto cleaning Sakura's feet he heard his mistress command him to stop. Naruto gladly stopped. (I wouldn't ;) ) "Wow Sakura I can't belive you have a pet, and your mom is ok with this?" Ino asked. "She's at work right now, when she gets home I'll tell her. I think she will like it to." Sakura said. "Before I go, can your slave, or dog as I should say, give me a foot massage before I leave to go meet Choji and Shikamaru at the ramen shop?" Ino asked. "Sure." Sakura said and she snapped her fingers, "Slave, massage Ino's feet." Sakura commanded. Naruto crawled to Ino's feet and began massaging them. Naruto liked the way Ino's feet felt even though he was completely humilated right now. Naruto massaged the balls of her feet, the soles, the arches, and when he got to the toes Ino could not stop moaning. "Oh my goooosh Sakura, your slave does a really good job." Ino moaned. Naruto kept massaging Ino's feet until Ino took them away from his hands. "Sorry Sakura I got to go or I'll be late." Ino said putting on her sandals. "Ok, well maybe you can spend the night and then my slave will really have something coming to him." Sakura grinned. "OK! I'll come back after I finish dealing with Choji and Shikamaru." Ino said and she left. "Ok, slave your all mine now." Sakura said. "Now what should I do with you before Ino comes back?" Sakura pondered.

(What happens, be creative please)

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto serves Sakura before Ino comes over

*Noteb*
2. Skip to the sleepover

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/905419-A-True-Pet