*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/2099647-Amy-dictator
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1336129
Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?
This choice: Reader's choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amy, dictator

    by: The1SwagKing
The massive shrinking phenomenon occurred in the year 2017, in which the western world was struck with some unexplainable event where 40% of people there got the power to shrink people. However, for some reason this didn't occur in the Asian and Eastern European countries, resulting with an instance where an average westerner rose to power in Asia, primarily because of their powers.

In this entry, we follow Amy, a 20 year old Blonde woman, with DD breasts raised in California, who happened to obtain the power. She got the genius idea to move to chins, which soon after she moved became completely isolated from the rest of the world. She was the last westerner to move there, and unknown to the government, the only one in the country with the power.

She rose to prominence a month later, shrinking the occupants of the Capitol, and mixing between devouring them and stomping them into the ground. She soon established herself as president of China. The rest of Asia soon realized that they were inevitably to fall to the same fate. Now we transition to her view as she conquers the eastern hemisphere.

You sit in your limo on the phone. "Launch unit one, I'll arrive in Tokyo in about two hours." You send the first waves of troops into both Koreas, as they are sure to surrender in hours. You are going to Tokyo to take over Japan by yourself.

You walk onto the helicopter, as it takes off you grin at your master plan for a master Asian Empire. The ride to Japan is short, and you land directly in front of the capitol. Stepping out in your nice stiletto heels, you walk through the front entrance and into security, where you easily point fingers at them, reducing them to an inch, and several men run and pick them up, place them in a bag, then retreat to behind you. You go up the elevator, and arrive at the top floor.

"Mr President, I believe that you may want to sign this." You say to the man in a suit as one of your lawyers hands him the surrender paper.

"Why would I do that, Ms... Amy, was it?" He says back.

His secretary then screams as she shrinks to a foot in height.

"Ok." He says, picking up a pen and signing Japan over to you.the Amyese empire was on the rise, as you had control of Japan, Korea and China. Now that he was unneeded, you point a finger at the former president, and lift his one inch body off the ground. "Somebody get a propaganda picture of this!" You order as a photographer rushes over. The camera snaps as you open your mouth and dangle him over your tongue, and once the photo is taken you drop him in and swallow.

Deciding on who to conquer next, you tell the pilot of the helicopter to head towards

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Moscow, Russia

*Noteb*
2. India

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/2099647-Amy-dictator