*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction To A World Of Shrinking.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/455307-Introduction-To-A-World-Of-Shrinking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1336129
Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?
Chapter #1

Introduction To A World Of Shrinking.

    by: OBusywriter
         It is an interesting and new world now that this shrinking power exists. The world has changed to accommodate the power. Shrunken people are becoming the main meat source. Restaurants are serving shrunken people dishes, with this, even people that don't have the shrinking power, can enjoy how there fellow man and woman tastes. In food stores during thanksgiving, twenty inch long girls are in high demand, turkeys are out; stuffed and roasted girls are in. It is common for some mothers to have there first born daughters shrunk some time after the age of fifteen. The mother usually lets her daughter mature more, roast girl is better when she has plump and full breasts.
         Some "Shrinkers", make money by shrinking and capturing people, and shipping them alive and fresh to other countries. For example, if someone wants to cook a dish that is Asian in nature, they order some people from the Asian country of choice, that properly goes with that dish. It is the same with other kinds of dishes, like Mexican. But Asian is the most popular, since those countries have the biggest population problems. Graduation numbers in high schools are usually small. In large high schools where usually about 500 to 700 people graduated, they are lucky if they have a maximum of 150 that graduate. Since the shrinking and eating of people is legal, schools can't have a no eating of students policy.

Who are you in this interesting world?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/455307-Introduction-To-A-World-Of-Shrinking