*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joseph
  2. Introduction To A World Of Shrinking.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/456415-Joseph
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1336129
Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?
This choice: Reader's choice, make your own, put another reader's choice blank when you do..,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Joseph

    by: Unknown
Your name is Joseph Vancaous and you are a senior in high school that has no shrinking powers. You are one of the only non-shrinkers in the school because your parents are wealthy they had paid off anyone who had the desire to shrink you. It is nice to be safe from being shrunk and you plan on working for your parents when you graduate from school. The only problem is the only job that needs to be filled for your parents is that of a babysitter for your two younger brother's, Jet which just turned fifteen and it is not know if he is a shrinker, and John who is five years of age and loves to have your dad buy the riny people not just to eat but to play with and keep as pets, which somepeople tend to do thouses these types pof tinies are more expensive then the ones people eat. One day during spring break while helping your dad do inventory the door be hind you opens up thinking nothing of it you countinue to shift boxes. When suddenly you you experience a case of vertigo that ends up with you being shrunk as you turn to look at who shrunk you you see it is.
----------------------------
Okay people. This OBusywriter creator of this interactive. I am leaving this edition up as an example of what not to do. This was an edition to a reader's choice blank. I guess the guy thought that reader's choice meant he could use his own rules, or use a loop hole in the rules to hang the creator with. No, reader's choice means that the reader has a choice to write and edition of his or her own design, that still follows my rules. I will point out the incredible amount of problems with this edition.
         First off, rule # 3 states that the minimum age for characters is 15, and right off he puts in a 5 year-old character. This guy also tried to jump through a loop hole to add gay stuff. Rule # 1 states that there is to be no guys eating guys. His whole edition has nothing but guys. Of course Rule # 1 doesn't come right out and say that there is to be no gay stuff, but it doesn't have to because it says that with out actually using the words. It looks like I will have to go back and change the rule so that it is clear for the people that can't think outside the box.
         I knew when I made the rules, I felt I forgot something. That something was the rule that work must be spell-checked before adding. I'm not going to point out every spelling error on this one because everybody should obviously see them for themselves. The one I will point out is this one.------> pof tinies ::: Now sometimes if I feel like it, instead of deleting an edition because of the horrible spelling, I will edit by correcting all the misspellings, but sometimes I have to make new sentences because I don't know what in the world was being said, like "pof tinies"; I don't know how the guy didn't see he was misspelling what he was typing.
         Yes, I do come of as jerk sometimes, but when you have explained this stuff to death like I have so many times before; a person can get a little cranky. Now I will go change the rules so there are no more loop holes. There will now be three blanks for reader's choice editions. Get it right this time, read the rules clearly and follow them. Have a nice day.

You have the following choices:

1. Reader's choice.

2. Reader's choice.

3. Reader's choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/456415-Joseph