*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/2114451-Tina-16-no-p-sophomore-in-high-school-will-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1336129
Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?
This choice: Tina, 16, no p, sophomore in high school, will she make it through this year....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tina, 16, no p, sophomore in high school, will ...

    by: The1SwagKing
You are Tina, and you are a sophomore in high school. You have long brown hair, with small B cup breasts but a tight ass. You are often made fun of, and you worry that someday this might go too far. You are extremely pretty, just lacking in extreme assets.

You made it all the way through last year without being a snack to those with the power above you. This year you hope to keep the streak alive. A big key to your success of surviving was just laying low and not bothering anybody. As a result, you were considered antisocial, and not with a lot of friends.

This was the first day of your Sophomore year, and you ran into trouble with
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/2114451-Tina-16-no-p-sophomore-in-high-school-will-