*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/455732-You-Are-Rich-And-Love-To--Eat-Girls-And-Women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1336129
Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?
This choice: Jason, 25, is rich and lives on his own, and has the shrinking power.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You Are Rich And Love To Eat Girls And Women.

    by: OBusywriter
         You are Jason, you are twenty-five years old and rich. When you were a teenager, with some money that you had saved for a few years, you invested in some stocks and they quickly paid off. It wasn't long before you were rich. You were always good at finding the ones that produced the best yield, mainly new companies that soon sky rocketed in popularity. By age twenty you were already multi-millionaire, at twenty-two, you got out and said you had earned enough to live on for the rest of your life, which had been your goal. You now have over 200 million that is in several different banks, now just sitting and gaining interest. To make things even better, you have the shrinking power. You never really wanted to stick out as being rich, so you just live in a cozy two bedroom suburban home that for now, you live in by yourself. You haven't found the right girl that you love enough to marry. You girlfriends after a few months at the most, usually end up in your stomach. Girls and women are your favorite food and cooking ingredient. Just having your shrinking power wouldn't yield high enough amounts of shrunken girls to feed your hunger for them, since there are only a certain number of tasty females that live in your area. But since you have the money, you can go the expensive route and by many fresh shipments of girls and women from around the world. You have a large pantry that you keep many glass tanks with labels on them. The labels are to show what country they are from.
         Last night you took two lovely girls from the tank labeled China, they were each about five inches in size, you marinated them in soy sauce and watched them squirm as the both fried in a wok, and then you placed them on a bed of white rice. Asian food is one of your favorites, while all tasty females are your favorites. Now it is morning and you are eating the breakfast of champions, girl pancakes. You took a hand full of a variety of girls from your pantry and dropped them in pancake badder and made pancakes. You finished your girl-cakes and laid down in the living room and took a nap.
         More about what you like to do. Some times, with the girls in your pantry that speak English, you like to talk to them. Some just beg to be let go, but there are some that actually like and are turned on by the situation they are in. There is one big breasted tight ass British chick that always suggests ways to eat her, you were saving her for something special, like a dessert or a holiday dinner. But sometimes you toy with the idea that you might return her to normal size an make her your girlfriend, because she is an interesting girl about your age. You sometimes take her out and lick her eight inch long body, you have different tanks for different shrunken sized females.

You wake up from your nap and.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/455732-You-Are-Rich-And-Love-To--Eat-Girls-And-Women