*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yuriko's Turn
  2. It's time to Grow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/483695-Yurikos-Turn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Yuriko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yuriko's Turn

    by: Linjeda271
"I must make Densuke love me. But how?" said Yuriko Shinonome. Yuriko pondered this thought as she sat alone in the Eiken clubhouse. Everyone was out doing who knows what. She guessed that Densuke and her older sister, Chiharu Shinonome, were spending time together.

"Why does Densuke spend so much time with big sister. What does Chiharu have that I don't?" ask Yuriko to herself. Yuriko was nice, smart, cute, possibly everything a guy could want in a girl. If she was as that, then why wouldn't Densuke be with her?

"What does sister have? What does sister have? Yuriko kept asking herself over and over. Then the answer suddenly hit her. She look at her chest. "Chiharu has boobies!" Yuriko exclaimed. "I have small little girl boobies." Yuriko said, "While Chiharu has boobies that most girls at this school would kill for."

"Densuke must like big boobs." Yuriko says. "Maybe that is why Densuke spends so much time with big sister. Well I am not going to be beaten. I am going to get big boobs. Mine will be bigger than sisters. Then Densuke will love me."

"Now how am I going to get big boobs?" Yuriko wondered.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/483695-Yurikos-Turn