*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370817-Shrunken-Adventures-Of-Jack-Tall/cid/485018-Shrunk-At-The-Apartment-Of-Neighbor-Hanna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1370817
Will Jack survive his adventure.
This choice: At an apartment across from yours; lady named Hanna asked you to come.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunk At The Apartment Of Neighbor Hanna.

    by: OBusywriter
         You had come over to your neighbor Hanna's apartment, because she said she needed help with something, but she hadn't elaborated on what she needed help with. Now you were three inches tall in her living room. Hanna was thirty years old and beautiful; she is 5ft 6ins, plump not fat with lively C-cup breasts, nice thick thighs and lovely round ass. She had medium length dark-red hair, full red lips, and stunning green eyes. If you weren't in love with Jill, you probably would be trying get to know Hanna better; a plus with her would be that she is a fabulous cook. That is her profession after all, she is a chef at a nice restaurant downtown. It also seemed like she would flirt with you a lot, and you figured that is why she had you come over; she was probably going to ask you to fix something that wasn't really broken.
         You knew Hanna was somewhere, didn't see her at the moment, but you new it would be easy to spot her since she would look like a giantess. You did wonder if this was one of the days that Hanna's twenty year old niece Sarah had come to visit. Sarah looked similar to Hanna, accept she was a bit taller and leaner than Hanna. She was quite sexy, especially when she would trying to compete with her aunt to flirt for your attention. One of your fantasies is that they would settle their dispute over you by taking you into Hanna's bedroom and having a threesome with you and make you decide between aunt and niece. You shuddered at the pleasurable image that that brought to your mind, but while you were thinking on it you didn't notice that shadow that had fallen over you and the hand that was heading toward you from above. You were startled as you were snatched up by a soft and warm hand.

Who's hand were you in?

You have the following choices:

1. Hanna's hand......

*Noteb*
2. Her niece, Sarah's hand.....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370817-Shrunken-Adventures-Of-Jack-Tall/cid/485018-Shrunk-At-The-Apartment-Of-Neighbor-Hanna